Welcome to berryltd.co.uk. This website (“the Website”) is the website of Berry Ltd (“Berry Ltd”, “us” or “we”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02582365 and with its registered address at Cae Sinsir, Hen Llandegfan, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5PY. The term Berry Ltd refers to the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We shall not be liable for any losses or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
– use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website
In particular, we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
– business interruption
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we may cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Berry Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Berry Ltd or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. To the extent that any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.